Tuesday 8 December 2015

Luke Cage Set Photo Reveals Some Details

Source:comicbookmovie.com


After watching the new Jessica Jones on Netflix I must admit

I am looking forward to the Luke Cage a hell of a lot more 

than I was. I thought that Luke Cage was great in Jessica 

Jones, and it left me wanting more Cage, and very soon we 

will finally have it. 

A set of new images have arrived online thanks to the guys 

over at PopSugar and Daily Mail, and the images reveal the 

leading man filming multiple scenes with Simone Missick 

as Misty Knight Frank Whaley as Detective Scarfe, Alfre 

Woodard as Mariah Dillard and Rosario Dawson as Claire 

Temple. 

Within the photos, one of them could reveal a spoiler to the 

fate of one of these characters. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment