Friday 26 June 2015

''Heads Up'' The First 8mins Of The Scream TV Show



I have just watched the first eight minutes, so the opening to the scream TV series, which starts on Tuesday, and I must admit I got a little excited. 

This was something that I was kind of looking forward too, but where you keep telling yourself in the back of your mind this is going to be shit.  It's going to be a series full of hot bird's jock guys, living life to the full been complete arseholes, and I am just going to hate it.

But after watching these first 8 minutes, I am a lot more excited, OK it will have everything that I have mentioned above, but I still think it will be OK, and yes you do get to see Ghostface, and the mask is different but we think that it is rely good. 

I say this because, the scream mask since it as appeared in the Scary Movie franchise has become a bit of a joke, this mask looks a little freaky and scary.   

Anyway I will leave you to check this out for yourselves and tell us what you think. 




No comments:

Post a Comment