Monday 29 June 2015

My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 Update

Source:.digitalspy

It has been thirteen years now, since John Corbett had his Greek baptism in My Big Fat Greek Wedding, and I must admit, I can not remember the first, movie, I do remember watching it, and not liking it, but come on I was 16 at the time. 

The first film was about the characters Toula and Ian who faced battles to marry across their different families and cultures. Toula a Greek- American from a lower-middle class extended family and Ian a non-Greek, with upper-middle class parents. 

We have no word on the story, or anything of that sorts yet, but we do have a picture taken from Nia Vardalos Instergram of John Corbett topless.





.Kirk Jones is directing the sequel, with Vardalos again writing the screenplay.

My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 is set to hit theaters on March 25, 2016.




No comments:

Post a Comment