Sunday 21 June 2015

Watch: First Trailer for Illumination's 'The Secret Life of Pets' Movie



Morning all, there seems to be a lack of film stories over the last week, or anything that I feel strongly writing about, but the other day I come across this trailer, and I thought it looked quite cute and funny so I thought I would bring it to your attention.

The trailer I am talking about is for Illuminations 'The Secret Life Of Pets'. The movie is basically about what your pets do in the time between when you leave your house for work and the return home (well in my case as a stay at home husband, they would be doing very little). I mean they must be many pet owners who wonder what there pet's do when there away, well pet lovers here is your answer.

Enjoy the new trailer for Illuminations 'The Secret Life Of Pets' and leave us comments on your thoughts.




No comments:

Post a Comment