Sunday 12 July 2015

Must Watch: Comic-Con Trailer for Zack Snyder's 'Batman v Superman'


So San Diago Comic Con has gone, and what a year it was, people who had the oppertunity

of been there got to see some awesome stuff, one of them been the full length trailer to 

Batman Vs Superman: Dawn Of Justice. Now I know this trailer hit the web the other 

day but I had to write about it and put it up because it is epic. 

This trailer does not hold back, giving us major glimpses of the battles, and many of the 

new character we will be meeting, If I am been honest I was not a huge fan of the first 

superman movie and was not particularley looking forward to this one, but now I can not 

wait. I will leave it there and let you watch this epic trailer for yourself. 

Here's the Comic-Con trailer for Zack Snyder's Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, via WB/DC:


No comments:

Post a Comment