Friday 17 July 2015

Stephen King’s ‘It’ Lands New Director in Andy Muschietti





OK so I am getting a little pissed off with the process of the 

''IT'film. 

This is something that I am personally as a fan of the book 

and the first movie looking forward for. 

I got on board with Cary Fukunaga's vision for the film, and 

was excited that he wanted to do the movie in two parts, but 

then shit hit the fan. 

I mean I was even on board with Will Poulter playing 

PennyWise after almost a week of humming and areing but 

then Carey Fukunaga dropped out of the project. 

Now after Fukunaga's departure from the film 

'Mama's'   has stepped up to take over.

 I have no thougths on this because to be honest I never 

watched the movie ''Mama''. There is no word as of yet if 

Will Poulter is on board to play pennywise, but I'm sure more 

information will be just around the corner. 

SOURCE:comicbookresources

No comments:

Post a Comment