Thursday 30 July 2015

TOM HOLLAND SPIDER-MAN SUIT DESIGN FOR CIVIL WAR POSSIBLY LEAKED


OK so this story you can take it how ever you wan't to take it.
Is this true information, is it not? I just do not know, but it 
sounds quite convincing. 
A few days ago some mysterious tweets surfaced on the 
internet from what is supposed to be the Russo Brothers 
official Twitter account. The photo teased what could have 
been a close up of the new Spider-Man costume for 
'Captain America: Civil War'.

James Gun Director of 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' 
quickly came out stating the account was not legit, but then 
for some reason deleted the tweet, leading to speculatiion 
that the Russo Brothers twitter account may actually be a 
part of some kind of viral marketing campaign.
Now it is understud that a person on Reddit is claiming that 
he has personaly seen the designs for the Tom Holland 
Spider-Man suit, and as even drawn up a mock picture of 
the suit. Now as we say this could be a fake, but it is worth 
mentioning that apparently a reporter from Italy leaked a 
similar design and it is reported the images was yanked. 
do not even bother to ask me questions of where I saw this, proof, who I am, where I am and all that stuff. That kind of info will not only make me loose my job, I could end up in jail. So take it as you wish. You kinda just have to trustand ''believe'' me when I say that...this is it. This is the suit or...well, a close representation of the suit Tom Holland will cameo in Captain America Civil war. Just wanna say that the suit is more detailed than this obviously and i did this drawing as quickly as i can in an internet cafe. I just downloaded a superhero drawing template from google images, and i just traced on it with a mouse using Sketchbook Pro. I tried my best to recall the design and draw it. I also added a few annotations to explain some of the bits on the suit...I'll explain it better here...cause you probably can't read it as i was writing with a mouse. So the suit is red and black. Red at top, black at the bottom. It's bright, textured and changes colour a bit according to lighting...(kinda like the Man of Steel one...but much better in my opinion...much much better)...anyways The arms are quoted with white rubber-ish webbing. On the chest is a nice black slick spider-logo...i did my best to draw it accurately. I didn't see the back of the suit. The eyes are...yep very very interesting. They are circle...much bigger than what I have drawn, they look like camera lens. The outside lids are black and inside there is a white glass textured looking cover. They can blink...and rotate to squint. The face is black webbed...more like a design rather than a proper spider web. There was also like 2 metal things on the shoulders with little blue lights. It has a belt buckle with a spider logo. The hands/knuckles are black and fade into red...looks really neat. The feet have a very thin light red trim. Overall the suit is amazing...besides the eyes :/ Its just beautiful and brighter to look at with a nice streamline design. Sorry for spelling and grammar. 
Now lets take a look at the image, what are your thoughts on 
the suit? 
Source:cosmicbooknews



.

No comments:

Post a Comment