Monday 13 July 2015

The Walking Dead season 6 trailer



YES YES YES

Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) and the Safe-Zone's self-appointed guardian Deanna Monroe (Tovah Feldshuh) have enough trouble keeping their people under control, but the threat of the Wolves only makes matters worse.

The Walking Dead's brand new season six trailer was revealed this weekend during a panel discussion at San Diego Comic-Con.

A 90-minute season six opener will premiere on AMC in the US on Sunday, October 11 at 9pm ET, following the first season of spinoff Fear the Walking Dead

UK viewers can watch The Walking Dead just 24 hours later on Monday, October 12.

I am not lieing when I say ''I can not wait'' I love The Walking dead comics and I love this 

show, and after this trailer October can not come round any faster for me. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment