Tuesday 7 July 2015

Star Trek Beyond: Idris Elba Looking Forward To Filming Scenes With Spock




We all now know that the next StarTrek film is titled, Star Trek Beyond. A title like this 

surley promises us to give us what the privious two films never did, explore new strange 

worlds, and seek out new civilizations and life, and to boldly go where no man has gone

before. 

Recientley Idris Elba (Luther, Thor) was added to the cast to infuse new energy into the 

series, which some believe lost its mojo after Into Darkness, I say some because as I am 

not a huge Star Trek fan, I did like both Star Trek and Into Darkness.

Elba will be playing the film's main villian, and now he has made his first public comments

confirming his involvement.    

"Almost everyone was a Trekkie, really, weren't they? I wouldn't say I was a hardcore one but I definitely watched that show a million times," Idris told British newspaper Metro (via Ireland's TV3). "Spock was probably my favourite character - and in this one I have some scenes with Zachary Quinto [who plays Spock]."

No comments:

Post a Comment