Tuesday 14 July 2015

Suicide Squad Trailer Officially Released Online


The weekend just gone, fans at San Diego comic con were treated to a look at the first 

trailer for the upcoming supervillian adaption Suicide Squad directed by David Ayer.

Not that much longer after the showing a god awful copy of the leaked trailer hit the web, 

and there is no point lieing to ourselves, curiosity killed the cat, and most of us watched it.

But now thanks to Warner Bros the trailer has been officialy released online, for all our 

viewing pleasure, and I must admit, this was a film I was not looking forward to at all, but I 

do now have a little more faith in the movie after seeing the trailer. I am loving the Jokers 

voice, just not 100% sure of what I make of the look. 

Now sit back and watched the trailer for Suicide Squad  




source:comicbook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment