Wednesday 21 October 2015

Back To The Future Day Is Today

Source:comicbook.com


OK so I guess we all know what I will be doing tonight? 

Well I will be watching Back To The Future of cause. 

We have had years of fake memes spread across social 

media but today is in fact the day that Doc Brown took Marty 

Mcfly 30 years into the future. 

Universal have totaly gone out this year to celebrate Back To

The Future with exhibits and much, much more. 


But did any of the future in the movie represent what we see 

today? 

Such as Instant Pizza, Cyberpunk- influenced fashion, and 

of course the hoverboard? 

Well in my opinion we wasn't that far of with SteamPunk, 

and virtual reality, give it another 30 years, and we will have 

it all. 

OK I'm going to leave you today with the Hoverboard scene, 

and get myself of to go and watch Back To The Future. 





No comments:

Post a Comment