Monday 12 October 2015

DAREDEVIL Season 2 Trailer Officially Released

Source:comicbookmovie.com

Season 2 trailer hhhhmmm a little disapointing.

OK let me begin by saying that I do not think that the show 

looks disapointing, I am disapointed in how much actual 

footage that you get to see from the upcoming series. 

You look at the timeline of the video and it runs for over two 

minutes, which got me very excited, then over a minute and 

a half of the trailer is season 1 footage, what a rip off. 

All I was looking forward for is seeing the Punisher kick 

some ass as he is one of my favorite Marvel charactor, and

talked about teased, I felt like a child walking into a Candy 

store, and the store been full of vegatables.

But you can check out the trailer below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment