Wednesday 14 October 2015

FIRST LOOK: DC SUPER HERO GIRLS AT NEW YORK COMIC-CON

Source:cosmicbooknews


OK, so we are now to get a Super Hero TV show that 

features some of the greatest female super heroe's 

title, it's not hard to guess ''Super Hero Girls''. 

During a packed Panel at the New York Comic Con, 

attendees of the event was treated to the first in depth look 

at DC Super Hero Girls, the new Super Hero universe, 

supposibley created for girls, but hey I'm sure I will be sitting 

down to give it a watch. 

The series will feature characters such as Wonder Woman, 

Supergirl, Batgirl and Harley Quinn.

I can not help thinkiing to myself that this is more of a cash 

scheme, because as a father of a 6 year old girl, I know 

how much money I have spent on Barbie and Monster High,

So all you fathers of little girls out there, check out the video 

below highlighting all of the products that are been tied in 

with the series, for us to spend our hard earned money on. 

It's going to be a costley Christmas next year. 




No comments:

Post a Comment