Thursday 29 October 2015

MARK RUFFALO SAYS WE'LL SEE THOR VS. HULK IN RAGNAROK



Thor VS The Hulk, but I thought it was supposed to be a 

buddy picture? 

I do think that this Thor VS Hulk as been blown out of 

porpotion just a little, or maybe not, I mean if you think about 

it, it would just be like when you and your besty have had a 

few to many, and have a little punch out, but this is the Hulk 

and God of Thunder we are talking about, so a little punch 

up would be massive. 

This is what Mark Ruffalo said to The NY Daily News 



 "I don't really know that much about it, but I think it's going to be a buddy picture with Thor and Bruce Banner. I think they'll probably fight. There's no doubt, everyone wants us to fight at one point."
Ruffalo continued with mention of what he does know about the film.
"I know that it's about (the Norse legends of) 'Ragnarok,' or the end times in the Marvel universe as it pertains to Thor — which seems to be quite the theme these days in movies," Ruffalo said.

There you have it from Ruffalo himself a buddy movie, and
as for the fighting, I wouldn't expect a huge fall out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment