Tuesday 27 October 2015

‘Suicide Squad’: Joker Revealed in Full, Colorful Costume on Empire Cover

Source:collider.com

I'm still not 100% sure what my thoughts are yet, not just 

on Jared Leto as the Joker, but the whole Suicide Squad 

movie. But as time keeps passing I get a little more into the 

project and get a little more excited. 

We havne't commented on much news of Warner Bros 

upcoming Suicide Squad, because they has not been much 

news on the project since the movie's comic-con panel. 

But now we have a new reveal of Jared Leto in full costume 

as the Joker. 

The Joker steps out in a big way on the cover of the new 

Empire Magazine, which proclaims Leto's Character as a 

''psycho Killer'. 

I must admit, when we first got a glimpse of the Joker, with 

all the tattoo's I was not a huge fan, but the full look as 

started to grow on me, I must admit my first thoughts where 

this is f&$*ing awful. 

Take a look at the full joker reveal on Empire's upcoming 

Collectors edition cover, and let us know your thoughts.  







No comments:

Post a Comment