Monday 12 October 2015

Luther Creator Neil Cross Plans Escape From New York

Source:comingsoon.net


One remake that I am looking forward for, and now I must 

admit, with Cross onboard I am a little more excited. 

It was a few years back when I first heard that there was 

plans to make an Escape from New York remake, and I must

admit I got a little excited. Truthfully I am not a huge fan of 

all these remakes getting made, but who wouldn't love a 

bit of Snake Plisken returning to our screens? But who would

play the Snake? For me it would have to be Tom Hardy. 

The Hollywood Reporter, has brought us our first update on 

the planned remake, and they report that Luther creator Neil 

Cross has signed on to provide the screenplay. They also 

say that the movie is also a plan for a full reboot to the 

franchise, so we could be expecting Snake Plisken to return 

in more than one movie. 


No comments:

Post a Comment