Thursday 22 October 2015

Laverne Cox Cast in Fox’s ‘Rocky Horror Picture Show’ Reboot

Source:thewrap

I had heard nothing about a Rocky Horror Picture Reboot 

until this morning, and I must admit I was  a little shocked. 

I wouldn't say that I'm a huge musical lover, but I have seen 

my fair few musicals, and Rocky Horror is one of my 

favorites, and now we are getting a reboot. 

The Wrap have reported that ''Orange Is The New Black''

star will take on the iconic role of Frank-N-Furter, played 

in the original by the great and wonderful Tim Curry.

Cox is best known for playing the charactor Sophia Burtes 

on Netflix's ''Orange Is The New Black''.

The project is been produced by Fox 21 TV Studio's and the 

Jackal Group. The 2 hour remake, that will be filmed in 

advanced and not live, will be produced by Kenny Ortega

who also will be directing and choreographing the movie. 

The ''Rocky Horror Picture Show'' remake is slated to 

premiere on Fox in fall, 2016



No comments:

Post a Comment