Thursday 1 October 2015

Playmobil movie confirmed, title revealed

Source;DenOfGeek

I can not see why yhis will not work, I mean come on people 

laughed, sniggered and didn't think a Lego movie would 

work, but how wrong they where. So why not have a go with 

another big 80's toy set. 

Playmobil was released in the mid seventies, and become 

very popular in the UK in the 80's, I remember having a lot 

of Playmobil when I was a kid. 

I think that if the story is done right, this could be another 

hitter like the Lego movie, but we will hve to wait and see. 

What do we know of the Playmobil movie so far, well not that

much.

We do know that the movie will be titled Robbers, Thieves 

And Rebels, and the movie is set to be the first in a trilogy.

The movie will cost around $75m to develop and will be fully 

animated, and written and directed by Bob Persichetti. 




No comments:

Post a Comment