Tuesday 6 October 2015

Hasbro Confirms Four More ‘Transformers’ Sequels Are in the Works

SOURCE:spinoff.comicbookresources.com


To be totaly honest this news does not excite me in the 

slightest. I have to say that I was not a huge fan of the 

Transformers movies, but who am I to judge I have only 

seen 2 of the four films, maybe the third and fourth are the 

best movies ever, but I doubt that.

Last month it was announced that there would be a 

Transformers 5, as well as an animated feature. 

Hasbro have now revealed that the franchise is being 

mapped out for the next decade, with a Transformers 6, 7, & 

8 in the works.

But then a little faith was brought to the news, and maybe 

just maybe the future of Transformers may be not as bad 

as I thought. 

Hasbro Studio's president Steven J. Davies has said that the 

next 10 years have been planned out with some great 

writers.  These writers have been in a writing room for three

months headed by Akiva Goldsman, the writers room also 

included, Robert Kirkman (the walking dead) Zak Penn 

(pacific rim) Jeff Pinkner (The Amazing Spiderman 2 and 

Frindge)  Christina Hodson (Shut In) Lindsey Beer (Disney's 

Dig) Marcum and Matt Holloway (Iron Man) Andrew Barrer 

and Gabriel Ferrari (Ant-Man) Ken Nolan (Black Hawk 

Down) Geneva Robertson (Hibernation) and Steven S 

DeKnight (Daredevil). 

From some of these great writers mentioned, I'm guessing 

that maybe there will be a good future for the Transformers 

franchise, but we will have to wait and see. 








No comments:

Post a Comment