Sunday 15 November 2015

‘Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them’ Images

Source:collider.com

I must admit I was a huge fan of the Harry Potter books, and 

I also loved the movies. Once the last movies credits rolled 

I was one of them who had  a little tear in my eye, because 

I new that this was the end of Potter for good. I went back 

read the books over again twice, then I thought to myself, it's

OK give it five years and it probably will get remade. 

But for that Harry Potter fix, not do we only have a new 

stage play that JK Rowling is calling, the eighth book, but 

we also have the magical world of Harry Potter, brought 

back into existence by the new Spinoff movie

 ''Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them''.

Below you can check out some HI-RES images of the new 

movie. 

''Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them'' will be directed

by David Yates, who helmed the final four Harry Potter films.

The movie will be written by JK Rowling herself making her 

first move to scriptwriting for screen. 













  


No comments:

Post a Comment