Monday 30 November 2015

Gotham Reveals Mr. Freeze First Look

Source;comicbook.com
Do not be disappointed by the picture above, we do have 

more, that was just a tease.

So soon you will come to the big reveal of Victor Fries AKA 

Mr Freeze, I must admit I'm not sure what to say, as I'm still

processing the image, because when I think Dr Freeze all 

I get in my head is Arnold schwarzenegger. 

Mr Freeze joined the cast of future villain's in last nights 

Gotham, and we got to meet Nathan Darrow's interpretation

of the character. 

Thanks to USA today the look got revealed before the mid 

season finale episode, which I'm guessing most have seen 

now, apart from myself as I live in the UK.  



In Gotham Mr Freeze works for Wayne Enterprises 

cryogenics engineer, and like his origin story on Batman 

the animated series, he is working to save his terminally ill 

wife Nora.  

No comments:

Post a Comment