Sunday 1 November 2015

First ‘Alice Through the Looking Glass’ Footage Falls

Source:collider.com


Do we need a sequel? 

I must start by saying that I loved the original Alice In 

Wonderland, I hated the Disney Re-make by Tim Burton. 

I was so disapointed with the re-make, I mean who wasn't 

excited about a re-make of Alice In Wonderland, and who 

did not think, if there was one man to pull it off it was Tim 

Burton, well wasn't we wrong. 

Because Alice In Wonderland grossed over $1 billion 

worldwide of course we where getting a sequel whether we 

wanted it or not.

For those few who are excited for the sequel, I warn you not 

to get excited about this very brief first glimpse that they 

showed to the audience at D23, this is probabley just the 

heads up for a trailer that is likely to arrive soon. 




The film opens May 27, 2016, and also stars 

Johnny DeppAnne Hathaway, and Helena Bonham 

Carter all reprising their previous roles.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment