Tuesday 24 November 2015

It's Here Captain America: Civil War Trailer

Source:comingsoon.net

BUCKY'S MY FRIEND, I THOUGHT WE WERE

YES YES YES YES YES AND YES 

Well folks I have just set up, made my cup of tea, turned on 

the computer to start work, and I find this plastered all over

my Facebook, the official trailer for 

Captain America: Civil War, and f**k me does it look good, 

I do have a feeling though that the story isn't going to be as 

big a the comic, but this movie will lead to bigger things. 

Civil War will pick up straight after Avengers: Age Of Ultron 

left off. Steve Rodgers now leads the new team of Avengers 

in their continued efforts to safeguard mankind, but after 

another international incident involving the Avengers results

in collateral damage political pressure mounts to install a 

system of accountability and a governing body to determine 

when to enlist the services of the team. The new rules 

fracture's the Avengers while they try to protect the world 

from a new villain. 

Directed by Anthony And Joe Russo from a screenplay by 

Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeeley. 

Captain America: Civil War will be released on May 06, 2016

Check out the trailer below





No comments:

Post a Comment