Tuesday 17 November 2015

Val Kilmer Joins Top Gun 2 Cast

Source:comicbook.com

It was only last month that I watched Top Gun for the very

first time and I loved it. It was one of those films that I put off

watching because all I ever heard was women talking 

about the movie, and them saying how fit Tom cruise is,

and it put me off, but I'm so glad I got round to watching it, 

and I can not wait to see the return of Maverick and the 

Iceman. 

Well a while back we heard the news that Top Gun 2 was 

going into production and Tom Cruise would be returning 

as the great fighter pilot Maverick. 

It now looks that the Iceman himself Val Kilmer will also be 

returning as a cameo. 

Kilmer announced via his personal Facebook page, about 

his return to the Top Gun franchise 

"I just got offered #topgun2 - not often you get to say 'yes' without reading the script..." the actor said. "Jerry Bruckheimer and Tom Cruise!!! 'Yes.'"
"We will all miss Tony Scott one of the kindest gentlemen I've ever met in the film biz, but let's fire up some fighter jets again!!! This is a long way off so calm down. This has been talked about for a long long time and being offered a role is very different from doing a role. I jumped the gun with my post. I jumped the topgun... An innocent mistake. It was just such a wonderful phone call with my agent..."

No comments:

Post a Comment