Friday 13 November 2015

My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 Trailer: Bigger and Greeker Than Ever!

Source:comingsoon.net

It has been 13 years since the original 'My Big Fat Greek 

wedding'' was released so I must admit this wasn't a film I 

would have watched as I would have been 17, so for me it 

was sitting down with my mates, getting stoned and watching

horror movies. I do believe I also had a girlfriend around this 

time who made me watch it, but I was more interested in 

something else than the movie. 

But Nia Vardalos, John Corbett and the rest of the Portokalos

clan are back in the first trailer for the sequel ''My Big Fat 

Greek wedding 2''. 

For many fans this is a long awaited follow up, as the film 

is one of the highest grossing romantic comedy's of all time. 

I must admit I have become a fan of the romantic comedy, 

after watching the trailer I am pretty intrigued to go back and 

watch the first movie, and also the sequel.

The sequel picks up with Toula and Ian struggling to find 

time for each other while managing their lives and a 

teenage daughter. A Portokalos family secret will be 

revealed and bring the beloved characters back together for

an even bigger and Greeker wedding. 

Check Out the trailer below. 




No comments:

Post a Comment