Monday 4 May 2015

First Look: Gwendoline Christie as the Chrometrooper from 'Star Wars The Force Awakens'

Source FirstShowing.net

Yes you heard us correctly a Chrometrooper, and it looks badass, not only that the new character named ''chrometrooper is played by Gwendoline Christie mostly recognized for her role as Brienne Of Tarth in Game Of Thrones where also she is badass, I'm just hoping she looks badass under the mask, my god that's a lot of badasses. 

Below is the new photo of Christie as the chrometrooper, this image is taken from Vanity Fair, and what can I say, I'm sorry but I have to say it again badass, I mean come on when did you ever think that any kind of storm-trooper outfit would look badass.



What are your thoughts on the new Chrometrooper? let us know. 











No comments:

Post a Comment