Monday 4 May 2015

Star Wars The Force Awakens bad guy (Come Off it)



OK I know it is only a picture but come on, this guy (Adam Driver) does not look hard I tell you what he can do Drive off, I mean he doesn't look like no Badass. The ChromeTrooper looks more badass then this guy, I say this but only time will tell (he better be badass). This for me brings back memories of watching Die Hard 4. You had Alan Rickman, hard as, and you must admit a scary looking guy, you had Die Hard 2, William Saddler again hard looking guy, you then had Jeremy Irons who you just would not mess with, then Die Hard 4 Timothy Olyphant, come off it.

Anyway I'm sure he will be great, and he will be badass, but at the moment not that impressed.

Tell us what you think of Adam Driver as our Star Wars Villain, filling the shoes of Darth Vader hhhmmm.  

No comments:

Post a Comment