Tuesday 5 May 2015

Lionsgate is Making 'John Wick 2' with Keanu Reeves (Keep Reeve's The Silent Killer)



Source FirstShowing.net


I must admit it I loved John Wick, and it came as a shock to me that I would. This maybe due to the fact it was not what I was expecting at all, or it might have something to do with the fact that before I even sat down to watch the movie I already thought that this film was going to be rubbish because it starred Keanu Reeve's. I do apologies now to all those Keanu Reeves fan's but I feel that he is a rubbish actor, he is just so wooden in movies that he becomes unbearable to watch. I was happy that he was a badass in this movie with very little to say, because if he did have a lot to say I'm sure I would have hated it. Some may find that a bit harsh, and if so please tell me a film where Keanu Reeve's was fantastic and not wooden, the only film I may give him a little credit for is the Bill and Ted Films.

Anyway taking my thoughts away of Keanu Reeve's I am excited for the sequel, just please don't give Reeve's more to say, and keep him the silent killer. I'm sure Keanu Reeve's would make an excellent lead in a silent movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment