Monday 4 May 2015

Stephen King’s IT Remake Finds Its Pennywise the Clown!

Source Comingsoon.net

For the last god knows how many months now, I have been waiting patiently to find out who will be playing Pennywise the clown in Stephen Kings IT remake and now we have it, and honestly I do not know what to think.

Once there was talks of a remake, I sat down with colleagues many nights discussing, who we think would play the part, or who we would like to play the part.

A lot of names where said such as Giovanni Ribisi, Paul Giamatti, just to name a few, but Will Poulter was nowhere to be seen on my least, and nor he ever will be.

My first worry is that he is a little young for the part, I picture Pennywise to be a lot older and wiser, I do not doubt Poulter's acting ability, I must admit I did not mind him in Maze Runner or Meet The Millers, but this is a big role to fill, I mean Tim Curry come on. But who knows little Will Poulter may blow us all away with his performance, I hope so, but in my eye's a little to young for the role.

What are your thoughts of the New Pennywise? Let us Know and leave us a comment


No comments:

Post a Comment