Sunday 17 May 2015

‘Steve Jobs’ Teaser Trailer



OK so so far all we have had and seen are set photo's of Micheal Fassbender playing the Apple Co-founder, but yesterday that changed when a brief teaser surfaced online of Danny Boyle's biopic Steve Jobs, and a teaser it is. We do get to see Fassbender in the title role but it is very brief. 

This is a fiilm we are looking forward to over at Gee Vision, because I must admit I do like the man Steve Jobs, never met him but I did read most of the biography, and I take credit that I say most as it was a bloody big book. I do hope that Boyle does this movie justice as the movie Jobs directed by Joshua Micheal Stern, staring Ashton Kutcher was rubbish. I felt that Jobs skipped out some of the best parts of Jobs life, such as creating pixar, and his feud with Bill Gates, hopefully Boyle will not.

After the jump see the teaser trailer for Danny Boyle's Biopic Steve Jobs








   

No comments:

Post a Comment