Tuesday 5 May 2015

New Indiana Jones Movie Confirmed

Source EmpireOnline

So it has been confirmed by Star Wars and Lucasfilm president and producer Kathleen Kennedy that they will be a new Indiana Jones, are we bothered? Well us over at Gee Vision are not bothered in the slightest after that bag of rubbish they sold us with Shia LaBeouf, I mean what was that?  I tell you what a load of rubbish, so if that is what they plan to give us then no thank you I do not wan't to know. But as we all know there has been countless rumors, that this Indian Jones will not be a continuation with Harrison Ford, but a re imagining (remake) with Chris Pratt. I myself am a Chris Pratt fan, but come on Indiana Jones was Harrison Ford, he made that role just like he made Han solo, leave it alone Harrison Ford is Mr Jones, and nobody can fill those shoes, and saying that I do believe that Chris Pratt would be able to fill the shoes, but for me Indiana Jones is Mr Ford and always will be.

What are your thought's? let us Know  

No comments:

Post a Comment