Wednesday 13 May 2015

Guillermo Del Toro New 'Crimson Peak' Trailer Brings Us The Scares


Before Delving into my thoughts on the 'Crimson Peak' trailer, we will start with a brief official synopsis of the movie itself.

In the aftermath of a family tragedy, an aspiring author is torn between love for her childhood friend and the temptation of a mysterious outsider. Trying to escape the ghosts of her past, she is swept away to a house that breathes, bleeds and remembers.

I must start by saying that I do love the work of Director Guillermo Del Toro, yes even the not so popular movie Mimic.

One of my favorite Del Toro films has to be Pans Labyrinth, I love the cinematography, and Gothic style fairy tail style of the movie, that can be seen in a lot of Guillermo's work. 

From the trailer of 'Crimson Peak' we can see that Del Toro has gone back to his original roots and gothic style, which excites me as I feel that Del Toro's later films have been made more for mainstream cinema and the audience. 

so after the jump you can see the trailer for yourself, what are your thought? 


    


No comments:

Post a Comment