Thursday 21 May 2015

Kid Zombies Attack in Trailer for Horror Comedy 'Cooties'


OK when I woke this morning to check up my entertainment news I found a trailer for a movie called 'Cooties'. My first thought was, this is going to be rubbish, this is going to be one of those awful straight to VOD movies, I'm not saying bad things about horror movie's that go straight to VOD, you get some great cheesy horror classics, but the title straight away put me of. After watching the trailer my thoughts have changed completely, this looks awesome. The trailer give me a Faculty sort of feel. Faculty was a 1998 movie that stared Elijah Wood and many others, I name Elijah Wood as he also stars in Cooties. Well I thought Faculty was great, it was one of those films that takes you by surprise, just like I believe Cooties will, don't believe me, check out the trailer yourself and tell us your thoughts.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment