Monday 13 April 2015

ANT MAN - A TRAILER FOR A TRAILER

So this is something I still struggle to get my head around, we now have a trailer, for a trailer, I mean where is the logic in this, but then again I still get very excited about this, and Ant man is a movie that I am very excited to see. I must admit that I am not excited as I was when Joe Cornish was attached to write and Edgar Wright was attached to direct, because come on who doesn't like a bit of Edgar Wright and Joe Cornish, and if I am going to be completely honest I was going to write this movie off fully (yeah who am I kidding).

SO WHAT IS THE STORY

Marvels Ant-Man is the next evolution within the cinematic marvel universe.Scott Lang AKA Ant-Man played by the very funny, charismatic Paul Rudd. Ant-Man has the astonishing ability to shrink in scale, but increase in strength. Paul Rudd AKA Ant-Man master thief must put his demons to rest and embrace his inner-hero and help his silver foxed mentor Micheal Douglas AKA Hank Pym, protect the secret behind his spectacular Ant-man suit from the threats and villains that wan't the technology. Pym and Lang must plan and pull off a heist that will save the world.

Here it is the second trailer, teasing the trailer of the new Ant-man trailer that will be released tomorrow.


Again I am even more excited, there is not a lot here to go off, but what we do have is new footage with more polished effects then what we saw in the last feature footage and I can not wait to see the full trailer tomorrow.

So make sure you are back here tomorrow for the full footage trailer.


No comments:

Post a Comment