Friday 17 April 2015

The Suicide Squad Joker (Jared Leto) What Do You Think?

Jared Leto's look as the joker for the Suicide Squad Movie hhhhmmmm

I can honestly say I have not seen many movies myself starring Jared Leto, I didn't see Dallas Buyers Club, and the only movie that I can distinctly recall him from is the movie requiem of a dream, so I can honestly say I'm not overstocked about the decision, but on saying that I thought that Heath Ledger was going to be rubbish, and he was fantastic, so I will save my criticism until I have seen the movie. My thought's so far on his image I have none, what are your thoughts?

Let us know, and tell us what you think with other members of our community over at our facebbok page https://www.facebook.com/Geevision1985?ref=hl 

No comments:

Post a Comment