Sunday 26 April 2015

GEE VISION - AVENGERS AGE OF ULTRON REVIEW


STORY

When Tony Stark Tries to jumpstart a dormant peacekeeping program, things go awry and it is up to the Avengers to stop the villainous Ultron from enacting his terrible plans.

OK, so I have just walked in after seeing the Avengers Age Of Ultron, and I am lost for words. I did enjoy the movie a lot, but was it perfect NO, but  it was what you was expecting. The film opened with an incredible piece of action film-making and all the action was staged in a single shot. What you saw in the first 10 minutes of the movie was what you sat through the first 1hr 40 minutes of the Avengers to see. So from that moment I was thinking my god Joss Weadon as done it, if this is what he has thrown us in the first 10 minutes then we are in for a right treat. The down fall of this is that Weadon set himself a bar and I'm sorry to say the film never crossed that bar, well maybe the Hulk Buster Vs The Hulk almost did.

 I also felt the story was a little jolted, and at times chunks of information was taken away from the film, and rushed along for action sequences. In parts of the movie I felt that a lot of the strengths from the first movie, such as the one liners and the chemistry between some of the characters fell a little flat mostly on the joke side. On saying that we did get to see more between Hulk and the BlackWidow which was great, and a hell of a lot more development on the HawkEye character which I liked, but again some of his Jokes and scenes fell a little flat.

For me Mark Ruffalo steels the show  as Bruce Banner/Hulk

I could go on but wouldn't want to give too much away.

But I will leave you with this I felt that they was one thing at the end of the movie, that they could have changed. Not a big change, but I feel that the small change could have opened up the opportunity for another movie, that I think would be incredible (Hint) but on saying that I think the people over Marvel have it all planned out, so I hope they fit in what I'm thinking?









No comments:

Post a Comment