Saturday 18 April 2015

Superman Vs Batman 'Dawn Of Justice' Trailer



Yesterday I argued with myself for most of the day if to upload or link the dodgy, leaked footage of the Superman Vs Batman trailer. This morning I made the choice that I would, my thought process behind this was if you as a reader didn't wan't to see the leaked trailer then you would make your own mind up not to watch it. Then this morning I find that they have decided to give us the trailer in full HD quality and doesn't it look awesome, I was expecting something a little more spectacular, but it does look good, what do you think? 

Leve a comment or let us know in our Facebook community https://www.facebook.com/Geevision1985?ref=tn_tnmn


And Here It is Superman Vs Batman Official Trailer 





  

No comments:

Post a Comment