Tuesday 14 April 2015

Why Silicon Valley S02 E01 was AWESOME!!!

I write this article to defend the comment that I made earlier about the episode been awesome. It was, as was the previous season. whilst I write this I start to despise  the word awesome even more, what's a better word to use? ''GREAT''.
Monica get's a new boss; Richard makes a decision about the company's future.

I was panicking when me and the wife sat down to watch the episode. Panicking that's a bit of a strong word, what I was actually thinking was ''I hope that it's not going to be shit, the first season was pretty great''.Anyway we where about three minutes into the episode and neither me or the wife has said anything. Then it gets to a point when our band of merry men AKA The Pied Pipers are attending meetings with investors, it had me. From then on I was enjoying the episode, it has some great laughs, and in my opinion if every episode can top on the first episode, then I think we are in for a Great, I mean Awesome season.
I will leave you to think that over now, and I'll slip of and catch the most recent epiosde of Community again another Great show.

wiZ wAZ WhhhOO
Gee Vision




No comments:

Post a Comment