Monday 13 April 2015

Scream The TV Show Trailer '' You Can't Do A Slasher Movie As A TV Series''

OK so MTV have just announced to us that the TV series based on one of the masters of horror Wes Craven's SCREAM will premiere on June 30th, but along with the announcement we have got the first Scream TV series trailer, so i must admit that I am a little excited, but also a little dubious, I mean I remember when the first Scream was released in 1996, that would have made me 11 years old, and my dad had took my step mum to the cinema to watch it, but my uncle who was baby sitting at the time had brought around a bootleg copy, and it was fucking awesome, then we had an OK sequel an awful third movie, and the fourth one not so bad, and now we have a TV Show.

 
SO WHAT IS THE STORY 

It is my understanding and through reliable sources that the series kicks off after a cyber-bullying incident results in a brutal murder, the incident stirs up memories of a killing spree from the past that has haunted some and has intrigued others, yes and may have inspired a new killer. The story as always centers around a group of new teens, with two old friends struggling to reconnect, who may become lovers,suspects or even targets and victims of a killer who is out for blood.   

And Here it is 



OK So what are we thinking, from the look of the trailer same old same old, a load of good looking young women and men that are going to be killed of one by one. What rely infuriates me as always is where are all the normal looking people within these shows, the average Joe's, the fat guy with the beard, do these people even exist. I mean there is no wonder why we live in a vain society, I'm sorry this is not the place to rant about my views on society and vain people, but to talk to you about the trailer. So yeah it looks like we will have some good deaths, some hot model looking women in swimsuits for the men/women and some eye candy for the ladies/men depending on your preference.

But the biggest question of them all are we going to have a GhostFace killer, because GhostFace is nowhere to be seen in the above trailer. I hope we do because if not we are been sold a lie in hopes for ratings and viewing figures. This reminds me of the situation when I sat down to watch the movie Leprechaun Origins, please someone tell me where the little leprechaun that we all love from the franchise was in that movie, spoiler alert it wasn't, and that was the only reason I sat and watched that god awful movie, and I watched it all the way to the end in hopes that he was going to po out and say ''where's me gold'' it never happened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment