Tuesday 14 April 2015

Celebrity Death Match To Return


Celebrity Death Match the ultra violent ultra-gory utterly crazy stop-motion battle show, that I remember watching during my late school day's early college days and loving it is returning to MTV. So I must admit this news made me a little excited, but not to get over excited just yet MTV have only ordered a pilot. 
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Creator Eric Fogel will return with Chris McCarthy and Paul Ricci as executive producers. They also state that the new version ''... will again feature animated no-holds-barred fantasy fights between infamous figures from entertainment and pop culture and will be reimagined for a social media world and hourly Twitter wars'' 
I guess that PewDiePie will make an appearance in this new season.

No comments:

Post a Comment