Monday 27 April 2015

'You're Next' And 'The Guest' Director to Helm Death Note

Source bloodydisgusting

This I am quite interested in, Death Note was one of them movies that I stumbled upon by mistake and loved. I must be honest I never read any of the comics or watched any of the anime, but I wished I did. Anyway The Hollywood Reporter  has informed us that they have learned that the director of Your Next and The Guest ( both great films, and highly recommend by Gee Vision) Adam Wingard has signed on to direct, so this makes me believe this film will be awesome and is in good hands (we hope).  
The site describes the story:
The story centers on a student who discovers a supernatural notebook that allows him to kill anyone by writing the victim’s name, who then decides to cleanse the world of whom he deems evil. As the student is tracked by a reclusive police officer, a cat-and-mouse game ensues.

So far there have been no announcement in terms of cast or release date, but we will keep you informed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment