Wednesday 15 April 2015

The Inbetweeners to return for a fourth series


The cult hit show The Inbetweeners is set to return for there fourth season after the success of both movies. I must admit I thought the television series was hilarious, and both me and the wife must have watched all three series a good 5 or 6 times. Now the movies where OK and they had there moments, but the television series to me had more. 

The TV show tells the story of school boys Simon, Jay, Will and Neil and the problems they face with growing up.

So what has the new series got in store for us. Well rumors have circulated that the series will follow our four heroes starting college and there work life. But James Buckley, who plays jay, has suggested that one of the characters may be killed off. 

This must obviously be a joke, I mean who would they get rid of? All of the characters as individuals all bring something to the show, so who would it be? It would, and I'm afraid to say it after be Neil. What are your thoughts?  

Please leave a comment and join our community on Facebook and Let us Know https://www.facebook.com/Geevision1985?ref=hl


No comments:

Post a Comment