Wednesday 15 April 2015

Community - Basic Email Security (S06, ep06) Recap, and our love for community



Basic Email aired 14th April 2015

Synopsis 

A hacker threatens to publish emails, unless a scheduled appearance by a racist comic is canceled.

What can I say I loved it, this episode was filled with so many jokes, I was laughing a lot. Spoiler alert I am now going to list some of my favorite bits of this episode, so if you have not watched this episode yet I would stop reading now, you have been warned. To make it that little more clearer I'm going to now write the word Spoiler 15 more times.

Spoiler   Spoiler  Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler

OK you have been warned.

. The dean in this episode was great, when Elroy Patashnik (Keith David) asked the dean to go and     cut the hard wire, I had the giggles.

 . The gags about the new avengers movie where great and so on the money. This all scene between      the study group, the dean and the cop was so funny.

. Craig Cackowski as officer Cackowski, was awesome, for me he stole the show with his dry               delivery of lines, what I found rely confusing was that office Cackowski, as appeared in many             Community episodes in the past, and I'm sorry to say I can not remember him, so after this blog I'm   going to go and IMDB the episodes with officer Cackowski and watch them all, then do a blog           about it.

.  Elroy Patashnik (Keith David) also loved in this episode, he had some great lines and interactions        in this episode.

I think I will end it there but they was many more good points and scenes within the episode, but I seem to waffle a lot so I should stop now.


No comments:

Post a Comment