Wednesday 15 April 2015

Matthew Vaughn in negotiations for Flash Gordon


I can not say that I have ever read, or seen Flash Gordon, but hey I love comics I love Sc-Fi, and I love Matthew Vaughn.

Flash Gordon was originally a sc-fi comic strip hero that became a focal point of a movie serial that influenced one of the greatest sc-fi movies of all time Star Wars. Flash Gordon was revived in the 1980's and now Fox is putting together a new film which Mathew Vaughn is in talks to direct.

There is no information of as yet the direction that this film is taking, but I'm sure if Matthew Vaughn is on board we are not going to be disappointed, and have a pretty good idea of the tone of movie that will be produce. Over all I'm excited about the news how about you.  

You can now also follow our community on Facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment