Thursday 30 April 2015

The First Teaser Trailer For Tom Hardy Kray Twins Film Legend

Source Empire Online


OK so we have the first teaser trailer for the Krays, and if I'm been completely honest, I can not wait. This film could be rubbish and I would not care because it has the main man Tom Hardy, yes I admit it I  have a soft spot for Tom Hardy (don't tell the wife), I just think he is amazing, and not only do we have one Hardy we have double the Hardy what more can a fan ask for? Anyway I think that is enough of my man crush on Tom Hardy back to the actual story.

The movie Legend has been adapted by LA Confidential's Brian Helgeland. He will be adapting John Pearson's book The Progression Of Violence. The movie dips into the dark underbelly world of swinging 60's London when gangsters warred for turf and control.

Watch the teaser trailer after the jump







No comments:

Post a Comment