Tuesday 1 September 2015

CBS Cancels Under the Dome

Source:CommingSoon.Net

CBS have finally decided to cancel Under The Dome. 

Life Under The Dome will conclude at the end of the currently

airing  third season. The final episode will air Thursday, 

September 10 at 10:00pm ET/PT.

All I can say is that to me this was obvious. Under The 

Dome is a show that I sit down with the wife to watch, now 

she will be devastated about the news when I tell her when 

she gets in from work, but if I'm honest I'm kind of glad 

because this season sucked balls. I must admit the first 

seasons I enjoyed, this season as soon as it started I was 

like ''what the f*%k''. 

So am I suprised no, but how about you guy's? Was you 

shocked that CBS decided to cancel Under The Dome?  


No comments:

Post a Comment