Thursday 24 September 2015

John Wick 2 Filming Begins This Fall!

Source:comingsoon.net


Well I'm hopeing that all my fellow readers, have seen John

Wick, if you havn't then I advice you to stop reading now and

give it a watch, because it is awesome. 

I think just like the movie Taken starring a badass Liam 

Neeson, John Wick cought you of guard. For those of you 

that maybe put of because it Stars Keeanu Reeve's, Don't 

be, I know that Keeanu is not the greatest actor, and he is a 

little wooden rest assured he hardley speaks in the movie 

and just kicks some ass.  

John Wick 2 will start filming this fall. Thunder Road 

yesterday confirmed as part of the announcement of their 

upcoming Outlaws Inc. 

John Wick 2 will be released through Lionsgat's summit 

Entertainment and will be produced by Thunder Road's Basil 

Iwanyk, who also produced the first film.  

No comments:

Post a Comment