Thursday 17 September 2015

Jenna Coleman Reportedly Leaving ‘Doctor Who’

Source:spinoff.comicbookresources.com



It seems that we have been given a new Dr, but it also 

seems that we may also be losing Jenna Coleman as a 

companion, so we may after the nineth season see ourselves

with a new companion, is anybody bothered. We all know 

good and well that the companions come and go, but will any

one miss Jenna that much? I know that I won't be too 

fussed.

I'm not saying she was an awful companion, but she wasn't 

in my opinion the greatest, I mean I was more upset when 

we lost Amy Pond and Martha, more than Clara Oswald. 

Putting all that aside at this moment in time, this is just a 

rumour, and when the BBC was asked to comment, they 

refused, so who knows? But all in all I think we are ready for 

a new companion, well I know I am.  


No comments:

Post a Comment