Thursday 10 September 2015

Ronda Rousey to Star in ‘Road House’ Remake

Source:TheWrap


This must be the greatest news I have heard all morning, 

not only have I lateley been following the work of Rond 

Rousey, but I am also a huge Road House fan, and I know 

a lot of fans of the original may hate the idea, but think on 

before you jump the gun. For one Ronda is a great fighter 

she is tough, and she can kick some mother fucking arse, so 

she is well suited in my opinion to play a female bouncer. 

I think she will fucking rock. This is something I will keep on 

my radar for the future. 

Not much yet is known about the remake, apart from that the 

movie is been developed by MGM, and at the moment there 

in th process of looking for some writers, fuck me this 

should just write itself. I do hope we will see Ronda get to rip 

some guys throat out. Excited just a little, how do you feel 

about a RoadHouse Re-make with Ronda Rousey?

No comments:

Post a Comment