Tuesday 1 September 2015

The Disney Empire rises (The Death Of Marvel & Star Wars)


Source:Newsarama.com

Now anyone who reads my blogs know that I have a little 

beef with Disney, don't get me wrong even though I have a 

beef, I love there movies, I've visited Disney Land, and I 

think they are going to do a great job on the new StarWars. 

I just feel that, Disney are going to run Marvel into the ground

StarWars into the ground, and they going to destroy the 

movie business whilst they are at it. 

I mean I love a good SuperHero film, but we don't need 

27 a year (over exagerated) or is it? 

Like StarWars, give us a new trilogy, but now 100 spin offs. 

People will just get sick. 

It seems the takeover as begun. 

It has been reported that Marvel's film division is no longer 

under the oversight of Marvel entertainment.

In a move reportedley orchestrated by Marvel Studio's 

president Kevin Feige, Marvel's ultra-successful film division 

now reports to the Emperor and Darth Vader, sorry I meant 

to say Walt Disney studio's and it's chairman Alan Horn.  


No comments:

Post a Comment